Acceptable Use Policy
We strive to provide a safe and supportive place for our users to feel comfortable communicating openly and honestly and to form genuine connections without the fear of being judged. Therefore, we take a zero-tolerance stance on any conduct that we believe could negatively impact the experience of our users, and we ask that you respect our online community when using the Services
This Acceptable Use Policy forms part of Open Technologies’ Terms of Service (https://letsopen.co/terms) and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service. When providing Your Content to the Services or otherwise using the Services, including messaging other users through our Services, you agree to exercise care and compassion when communicating with other users, and agree not to:
- threaten, harass, judge, criticize, or bully other users, or encourage others to do so;
- submit or send material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- submit material that violates a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or that otherwise violates any applicable law;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our users or any third party;
- collect, store, or publish any personally identifiable information of individuals, like their name, address, phone number, email address, and similar information without their permission;
- use the Services to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving goods and services;
- post or send any advertisements, promotional materials, or other form of solicitation;
- impersonate another person or represent yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Open Technologies’ name, any Open Technologies trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Open Technologies’ express written consent;
- use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by the Terms;
- solicit a user's password or other account information;
- harvest user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
This list is an example and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. We don’t have an obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services or to review any of Your Content, but we have the right to do so to ensure your compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any of Your Content that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. In addition, without limiting any other remedies we may have, we may suspend or terminate your Account and/or use of the Services if we determine, in our sole discretion that you have violated this Acceptable Use Policy.